POPULAR: Yellow Form - Sale Agreement - Ask a Question
Create Yellow Form Create Sale Agreement Ask a Question Sign in
» Ownership change Deceased case

Ownership change Deceased case

What can I do when when I have no id copy of previous owner and the previous owner passed on
Add Comment

You will need to get in touch with the executor of the estate of the next of kin.

If this is not possible, take whatever documentation you have to your traffic office and they will advice you.

This is generally handled on a case by case basis.

Add Comment

Sign in or continue as a guest.

You're commenting on:

  • Avoid in-appropriate remarks and comments.
  • If you'd like to thank the poster, you should cast a vote.
  • If you have a question or need a new topic, create it here.

This website is not affiliated with the traffic department or department of transport. The original NCO form that has been used can be found here