» change of ownership

change of ownership

how can I do a change of ownership without the previous owners ID copy, all I have is the register papers and I cant get ahold of the previous owner?
Add Comment
Untitled Document
#-A 102217

Go to your local motor vehicle registration office with the certificate of registration, the agreement of sale and any other documents you may have. Explain your case to them, they will advise you on the correct steps to take.

Add Comment

Sign in or continue as a guest.

You're commenting on:

  • Avoid in-appropriate remarks and comments.
  • If you'd like to thank the poster, you should cast a vote.
  • If you have a question or need a new topic, create it here.

yellowform.co.za 2021