NCO (Yellow form) generator
The notification of change of ownership (NCO) is the offical document used to transfer ownership of a vehicle in South Africa.
When ever a vehicle is sold, the NCO form must be furnished to the MVR with a copy of the sellers ID, the buyers ID and proof of address.
This tool allows you to create a change of ownership form that can be downloaded, printed or emailed.
How to use the NCO form generator:
The NCO form is divided into 3 sections:
- Transferor / Form 1 - The tranferor is the title holder of the vehicle, more commonly refferred to as the owner.
- Transferee / Form 2 - The transferee is the buyer or person taking ownership of the vehicle.
- Vehicles details / Form 2.
- Complete both forms.
- Click/Tap » Generate A4 size document.
- Print, Download or Email.
Complete Section A of the Natis NCO (yellow form), this section is for the seller.
The declaration (the section for the signature, date and place) must be completed manually after printing.
This is the mobile version of the vehicle NCO form generator for smart phones and narrow screens.